Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Favorite Dinner


Mushrooms stuffed with gaucamole and topped with fresh salsa, spiced yam fries and a green salad with black beans...how could anyone feel deprived after eating such a yummy dinner? OK, I've lost touch with the SAD (standard American diet), but I think my dinners have gotten so pretty since we've been doing more raw food. And the food is so filling! I switched over from the Portobello mushrooms to the giant white ones sold in Costco because the latter are a lot cheaper! Anyway, this diet is anything but boring!


However, I am considering what I'll do for Easter to make it special. I'd love any comments or ideas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom
You're making me so jealous with all these beautiful pictures! I can't wait to be able to eat all this beautiful food. When I get back I am going to start a garden again. All this food looks great. Thanks for putting so much work into finding all these delicious recipes!