I haven't blogged for a few days because I haven't made anything new! In fact, I realized that I'm in a bit of a rut. Last night I made pasta zucchini with pesto sauce, steamed carrots, and kale salad with cherry tomatoes and pine nuts. It was all good, but nothing new!
What is new is my frig died! Luckily we have an extra freezer, so the frozen stuff went there. The produce went out in the garage where it is still very cool and I have a Coleman cooler plugged in on my countertop. My new frig won't be here until next week--turns out that "bisque" (the off white color) is not very popular, but it's what I want so we'll wait.
Today my husband is having some minor surgery and I'm taking my raw food books to look through at the hospital to get some new inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment