Over the weekend, my brother-in-law and nephew came to stay with us because my nephew competed in a TaeKwonDo tournament held in Tacoma, about an hour south of us. (He won first place in his division, by the way!!!)Althougth I fixed them hash browns and scrambled eggs with toast for breakfast, they did get to taste some raw recipes such as a Green Smoothie, Chocolate Vice Cream, Fudge-Date Balls, and Pineapple-Coconut Donut Holes. Yum! For dinner, I served stuffed mushrooms filled with Not Salmon Pate mixed with Salsa. The salsa was a nice touch--added a lot of taste and lightened up the pate considerably. I even noticed that Adam, my 19 year old nephew, went for seconds on the stuffed mushrooms!
Anyway, it was great to see them and it was nice that they were such open-minded guests, willing to try anything! Of course, we'll see if they ever come back! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment