I was humming along the raw path and then the Dr. Fuhrman tree fell right over my path! My husband has embraced the Eat to Live doctrine and asked me to cut out all additional oils, avocados and nuts from my dinners. He gets some walnuts with breakfast and he really is trying to keep the fat down. Well, these restrictions have just sucked the life out of my cooking creativity. Most of the raw recipes use some oil or nuts or avocados. My husband even banished the flax seed crackers because they are probably higher in fat than he would like.
After a few weeks like this, we made a bit of a compromise, but to be honest, I feel like I've hit the wall. John still has a large green smoothie for breakfast and a huge salad for lunch, which means that he is eating a lot of raw food. But a lot of the raw dinner recipes that I have highlighted here use olive oil or nuts and seeds or avocados. Take those away, and there are only a few left. Anyway, I'm at a raw standstill right now as far as dinner goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment